About the User Experience OfficeWork with us to improve UX at IU.
What will we build, and what will it be like?
What’s our strategy, and how can we integrate existing IU systems?
Get involved in our research.
Sign up to be part of our research studies, and you'll help shape the future of UX at IU.
After you sign up, we'll get in touch about new projects we're working on. We'll ask for feedback about architecture, design, and content.
We'd like to hear from people on a regular basis, so we'll work with you to schedule studies at times that are convenient for you.
All students, faculty, and staff are welcome to sign up.
See something that needs help?
When you visit an IU website or engage with a university service, look at it with a critic’s eye.
- Is it difficult to find what you’re looking for?
- Is the interface overly complex?
- Is navigation clunky or obscure?
- Is the content hard to understand, incorrect, or out of date?
- Can you clearly identify areas for improvement?
If you can answer yes to any of those questions, let us know.